FREELANCE ART COMMISSIONS | LISTING PRICES
The standard charge is around $20/hr but there’s no fixed price, it might vary slightly for works that are particularly difficult or time consuming. Prices vary depending on what the client wants as a finished result:
- Number of characters
- Degree of detail: Lineart, colored…
- Type: bust, full body…
If you want to commission don’t hesitate to send an email with suggestions or questions and I’ll give you an estimate. I am available via email: email@example.com Please use ‘COMMISSION’ as the subject line.
Once the commission and price is settled there will still be communication throughout the commission process: showing preliminary sketches, listening to possible changes and receiving the finished product.
When it’s finished, the client will receive a high-resolution digital file of the commission.
Before I commit to a project, the following information is required from the client:
(Client contact information won’t be shared)
• The client must make commission inquiries as specific as possible: Clear and concise visual references and/or description of a commission idea must be provided by the client.
Displayed base prices are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty, size, and medium of each individual piece.
• I prefer commission payments be made utilizing PayPal services, and addressed to Lylith_st@yahoo.es
• 50% of payment is required before I begin work.
• If the client wishes to cancel the commission during the sketch stage, he/she will be refunded 50% of what he/she paid. No refund will be issued beyond the sketch phase of a commission.
By sending payment, the client agrees to the following terms:
(These Terms of Service might be subject to revision)
• The artist has the right to refuse any commission request.
• The artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behavior.
• The artist retains all rights to the commissioned artwork, including the rights to distribution (i.e., to create prints, merchandise, etc.). If the client wants to keep that design exclusive for themselves (If the commissioned image will be used for commercial purposes), that will be decided upon on a case-by-case basis, and will result in an increased commission price.
• The artist retains the right to display the commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, or journal.